General Home and Commercial Inspections
Since 1980, Dunsing Inspections has examined more than 50,000 condominiums, homes and commercial buildings with an eye toward helping our clients and industry partners identify the positives – and negatives – of the property. No building is perfect, but our licensed inspectors can help all parties identify potential concerns and avoid costly surprises once a building is occupied.
What does a standard Dunsing inspection include?
- Detailed written report of findings and summary of problems
- Digital photographs and video of deficiencies
- Report emailed within 24-48 hours of completion of inspection
- Exterior Wall Cladding
- Patios, Decks, Balconies
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Plumbing and Bathrooms
- Interior Rooms (Walls, Floors, Ceilings)
- Client privacy assurance
*All pricing dependent on project