Illinois Licensed Home Inspector / Trainer
Jamie is a graduate of Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN and holds a BS in Building Construction Technology. He has been a professional building inspector since 1989 and in that time, has inspected over 12,000 homes and buildings. He has travelled to 6 states to inspect properties, as well as has attended continuing education conferences around the country and outside of the United States. Jamie’s success is based on providing the best customer service possible. Whether it’s going the extra mile during an inspection, or doing research after an inspection, he makes sure that his clients are well taken care of.
A believer that “the best team wins”, Jamie has concentrated on recruiting and training the best inspectors. While growing the company and training (and re-training) new inspectors is currently his primary responsibility, you’ll still find him inspecting now and then throughout Chicago and Southeast Wisconsin. Jamie has, and continues to, mentor dozens of home inspectors throughout the United States.
- Wisconsin Licensed Home Inspector #257-106
- Illinois licensed Radon Technician #RNIT2004227
- EDI® member #IL-12 (EIFS / Dryvit® Inspections)
- ASHI® (American Society of Home Inspectors) Member since 1990
- Certified Level 1 Thermographer
- ASHI® Board of Directors 2002-2005
- Former Illinois Market Executive for the country’s largest employee based home inspection company.
- ASHI® Great Lakes Chapter Education Committee Chairman 1998-99, 2006-07
- National Committee chairman for the ASHI Facilities Committee 1998-2001.
- ASHI®-Great Lakes Chapter member - 1989 through present.
- ASHI®- Great Lakes Chapter Public Relations Committee Chairman - 2000-2001.
- ASHI®- Great Lakes Chapter Council of Representatives (COR) 2000-2001.
- ASHI®- National CEPP (Complaints Committee) Special Appeal Hearing Panelist 2000- 01
- Guest Speaker at Great Lakes Chapter - ASHI® conferences 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006
- Experience in expert witness as it relates to construction related subjects and moisture intrusion 1995 through present
- Experience in moisture intrusion investigation 1989 through present
- Contributor to ASHI® Reporter, and ASHI-GLC Laker trade magazines.
- Designated ASHI®-Great Lakes Chapter "Master Inspector” in 1992.
- Property Inspection Training Institute, Alexandria, VA, April 1990