Illinois Licensed Home Inspector
Carlos joined Dunsing Inspections in 2021. He is a graduate of Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU) and Pointificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) in the Dominican Republic, with a BS degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master degree in Business Administration. Carlos has worked in various engineering roles since 1997 ranging from electrical design and construction, civil construction project management, excavation projects and mining. After relocating to the U.S. in 2013 he worked as an independent contractor providing services for major insurance and mortgage companies related to insurance losses and property surveys.
He is a big sports fan, specially motorsports, soccer, baseball and basketball. In his free time he enjoys outdoor activities, cooking/grilling and music.
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors member
- Certified EIFS/Dryvit® Inspector - EDI®
- Certified Residential Thermographer
- Professional Engineer - Dominican Republic (1998 - Present)
- Certified OSHA 30 Construction
- Past IEEE member (1996 - 2014)